BBQ Pork Crackling Snacks in the Air Fryer
Oh my! I think I have discovered the world’s most delicious snack ever!!
Who doesn’t love pork crackling? I have combined it some all natural, nutritious ingredients for the ultimate flavour bomb.
Choose a good quality, free range pork supplier of course for the best health benefits!
For this recipe, you can take the pork skin (or crackling) off a piece of pork leg or shoulder or you can buy the pork skin on its own. I like to take it off a piece of pork myself so I can keep a layer of fat on the skin for extra yumminess.
You can dry out the skin, uncovered in the fridge overnight if you like for extra crispiness, but I find that the air fryer does a brilliant job of making really crispy crackling.
If you don’t have an air fryer, you can also make this recipe in the oven. You may need to increase the temperature a little.
There are so many ways you can use my Beef Broth BBQ Rub in recipes and you get great flavour without additives and nasty artificial ingredients!
I would love to know what you think. Is this the most delicious savoury snack ever??? Let me know!
- Large piece of pork skin (crackling)
- 1 tablespoon Beef Broth BBQ Rub
- 1 tablespoon Chicken Broth Salt
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Pat dry the pork skin with paper towel.
- Score the skin with a sharp knife.
- Sprinkle over the combined Chicken Broth Salt and Beef Broth BBQ Rub.
- Massage into the skin really well.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and rub in.
- Cook in the air fryer for approx 9-10 minutes at 200 degrees celsius.
- Cut up into bite-sized pieces with scissors.
- Cook for another 9-10 minutes at 200 degrees celsius.
- Drain the lard and keep for roasting.