Pork Broth Chinese Rub
Pork Broth Chinese Rub is all the goodness of hand made pork bone broth powder combined with a delicious blend of Chinese style spices. Easily add instant flavour and nutrients to your meals.
Our Pork Broth Chinese Rub is gluten-free, free of msg and artificial colours, flavours and additives.
- NEW glass shaker for ease of use. Buy refills and reuse it over and over!
- Each batch is made fresh, by hand. You may notice inconsistencies in colour.
- We are a small business and source most of our products locally.
- Cooked, processed & packaged in North West Tasmania.
- Allergy notice: this product is manufactured using shared facilities. Nuts and dairy may be present.
How to use:
- Massage rub onto meat or vegetables before barbecuing or grilling.
- For a wet rub, mix with extra virgin olive oil first.
- Add to stirfries, currys and soups.
Pork Bone Broth, Pink Lake Salt (Victoria), Cinnamon, Fennel, Coconut Sugar, Cassia, Star Anise, Cloves, Tasmanian Pepperberry.
Buy Pork Broth Chinese Rub refills here. They are packaged in compostable bags and easy to add to your shaker. We recommend washing and drying your shaker thoroughly.
Please note the image shows the old 100g shakers. The new shakers are 120g and square in shape.