“Take a Broth” bone broth powder gives you the chance to take a moment to yourself, for yourself.
Made using the highest quality, fresh ingredients, “Take a Broth” bone broth powder gives you huge nutritional benefits in a convenient dehydrated powder form.
Great for when you are short on time but want to prioritise your gut health.
Bone Broth Powder
Do you want the huge nutritional benefits of Bone Broth, but don’t have time to make your own?
Do you need a convenient, healthy way to keep your nutrient intake up?
Are you run down and need a simple and effective way to take care of your gut health?
“Take a Broth” Bone Broth Powder is packed full of goodness, ethically produced and super convenient.
Each pack contains 23 serves.
- We work hard to ensure all packaging is eco-friendly and keep freight costs low. After you remove the bone broth powder from the compostable packaging, place it into an airtight jar to increase shelf life.
- Each batch is made fresh, by hand. You may notice inconsistencies in colour.
- We are a small business and source most of our products locally with the exception of Juniper Berries, which act as a digestive aid.
- Cooked, processed & packaged in North West Tasmania.
- Not intended to be used as a meal replacement.
- Seaweed adds a delicious, salty flavour.
- Allergy notice: this product is manufactured using shared facilities. Nuts and dairy may be present.
How to use:
- Add hot water and stir for a tasty bone broth to drink.
- Add the powder directly to recipes or add hot water to make bone broth for adding to recipes.
- Bone broth powder can be used like stock cubes or stock powder in recipes.
Bone Broth Powder: Bones (Grass Fed), Filtered Tasmanian Rainwater, Carrots, Celery, Onion, Garlic, Bay Leaves, Seaweed Mix (Tasmanian Wakame, Tasmanian Kelp), Juniper Berries, Tasman Sea Salt, Tasmanian Pepperberry.
Vegan Broth Powder: Kale, Celery, Silverbeet, Spinach, Broccoli, Leek, Sweet Potato, Parsnip, Swede, Carrot, Turmeric, Ginger, Watercress, Sage, Juniper Berries, Parsley, Bay Leaves, Seaweed, Tasmanian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Tasman Sea Salt, Tasmanian Pepperberry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Chicken, Beef, Chicken Flu Fighter, Vegan, Pork, Fish