Bone Broth Powder
Do you want the huge nutritional benefits of Bone Broth, but don’t have time to make your own?
Do you need a convenient, healthy way to keep your nutrient intake up?
Are you run down and need a simple and effective way to take care of your gut health?
“Take a Broth” Bone Broth Powder is packed full of goodness, ethically produced and super convenient.
Each pack contains 23 serves.
- We work hard to ensure all packaging is eco-friendly and keep freight costs low. After you remove the bone broth powder from the compostable packaging, place it into an airtight jar to increase shelf life.
- Each batch is made fresh, by hand. You may notice inconsistencies in colour.
- We are a small business and source most of our products locally with the exception of Juniper Berries, which act as a digestive aid.
- Cooked, processed & packaged in North West Tasmania.
- Not intended to be used as a meal replacement.
- Seaweed adds a delicious, salty flavour.
- Allergy notice: this product is manufactured using shared facilities. Nuts and dairy may be present.
How to use:
- Add hot water and stir for a tasty bone broth to drink.
- Add the powder directly to recipes or add hot water to make bone broth for adding to recipes.
- Bone broth powder can be used like stock cubes or stock powder in recipes.
Bone Broth Powder: Bones (Grass Fed), Filtered Tasmanian Rainwater, Carrots, Celery, Onion, Garlic, Bay Leaves, Seaweed Mix (Tasmanian Wakame, Tasmanian Kelp), Juniper Berries, Tasman Sea Salt, Tasmanian Pepperberry.
Vegan Broth Powder: Kale, Celery, Silverbeet, Spinach, Broccoli, Leek, Sweet Potato, Parsnip, Swede, Carrot, Turmeric, Ginger, Watercress, Sage, Juniper Berries, Parsley, Bay Leaves, Seaweed, Tasmanian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Tasman Sea Salt, Tasmanian Pepperberry.