Radish Salad with Mushroom Broth Salt
Radishes are in season and this salad recipe is a winner – super quick and easy to make and it tastes amazing.
Radishes are a root vegetable that taste spicy and peppery with a satisfying crunch. They are high in Vitamin C and a great source of fibre.
They are not very commonly eaten but they are definitely under-rated. They are usually eaten raw in salads but you can also cook them – roasted radishes are delicious and helps tame down the peppery flavour.
This salad recipe is simple to make and is great paired with cheeses and meats for lunch or serve it at your next barbecue or get together. The bright red colour makes it a winner for Christmas entertaining!
Feel free to experiment with this salad – you can also add sliced red onion or cucumber if you like. The dressing helps to soften the spicy radish flavour and mellow it out.
I would love to know what you think about my Radish Salad with Mushroom Broth Salt. If you make it, tag me on socials @takeabrothtasmania
- 2 cups radishes
- 2 teaspoons Mushroom and Vege Broth Salt
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch of sugar
- Chopped fresh herbs (parsley works well)
- Slice radishes and sprinkle with the salt.
- Let sit for five minutes and then discard the liquid.
- Mix oil, vinegar, lemon juice and sugar in a small jar and shake well.
- Pour over the radishes and mix well with the herbs.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.