Bone Broth Strips 10 Pack (Special Diet)
Are you always on the go? Bone Broth Strips 10 Pack (Special Diet)
Do you want the huge nutritional benefits of Bone Broth, but don’t have time to make your own?
Do you need a convenient, healthy way to keep your nutrient intake up?
Are you run down and need a simple and effective way to take care of your gut health?
Bone Broth Strips are the answer!!
You get all the nutrients and healing properties of broth in a super convenient, chewable strip with a long shelf-life.
- Throw them in your bag as you leave home. No need to rehydrate, just chew and swallow.
- A healthy addition to school and work lunch boxes.
- We work hard to ensure all packaging is eco-friendly and keeps freight costs low.
- After you remove the strips from the compostable packaging, place them into an airtight jar to increase shelf life.
- Each batch is made fresh, by hand. You may notice inconsistencies in size, shape and colour.
- We are a small business and source most of our products locally with the exception of Juniper Berries, which act as a digestive aid.
- Ethically produced, from start to finish.
- Cooked, processed & packaged in North West Tasmania.
- Not intended to be used as a meal replacement.
- Seaweed adds a delicious, salty flavour. You will feel the need to increase your water intake slightly, so please keep some on hand.
- Allergy notice: this product is manufactured using shared facilities. Nuts and dairy may be present.
How to use: Chew and enjoy! 1 strip = 1 serve.
Vegan Ingredients: Kale, Celery, Silverbeet, Spinach, Broccoli, Leek, Sweet Potato, Parsnip, Swede, Filtered Tasmanian Rainwater, Carrots, Celery, Garlic, Onion, Turmeric, Ginger, Watercress, Sage, Parsley, Bay Leaves, Seaweed Mix ( Tasmanian Wakame, Tasmanian Kelp), Juniper Berries, Tasman Sea Salt, Tasmanian Pepperberry, Tasmanian Extra Virgin Olive Oil (ZigZag Farm).
Low FODMAP Ingredients: Filtered Tasmanian Rainwater, Chicken/Beef Bones, Carrots, Bay Leaves, Seaweed Mix (Tasmanian Kelp, Tasmanian Wakame), Juniper Berries, Tasman Sea Salt, Tasmanian Pepperberry.
As well as our special diet options (vegan and low Fodmap), we also have five different flavours including Chicken, Chicken Flu Fighter, Pork, Beef and Fish. Click here for our traditional flavours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some information about our nourishing vegan broth:
Made in a dedicated vegan production area, our vegan broth is a nutrient dense alternative to traditional bone broth. It is a prebiotic, alkalising, anti-inflammatory, rich in fibre and protein, a great digestive aid, energy boosting and gut healing. It is full of Vitamins & Minerals, Essential Fatty Acids (Vit A, B6, C, E, K, Magnesium, Potassium, Iodine, Calcium, Iron, Folate)