Easy Raw Apricot slice
A healthy raw apricot slice recipe with whole food ingredients.
Apricots are usually darker in colour when not dried with a preservative.
A blender is needed to combine the ingredients.
- 10 - 15 Dried Apricots
- ¼ C Cashews
- ½ C Shredded Coconut
- 1 Tbs Chia Seeds
- Splash of Maple syrup
- Extra coconut for the top
- Place in food processor and blitz until the ingredients are combined and sticky.
- Press into a square lined tin with the back of a spoon
- Sprinkle coconut on the top and press in slightly
- Set in the fridge and then slice
- Store in an airtight container in a cool area.