Chewable Broth Strips
Are you always on the go?
Do you want the huge nutritional benefits of broth, but don’t have time to make your own?
Do you need a convenient, healthy way to keep your nutrient intake up?
Are you run down and need a simple and effective way to take of your gut health?
“Take a Broth” chewable strips are packed full of goodness, ethically produced and super convenient.
1 strip = 1 serve.
- Throw them in your bag as you leave home. No need to rehydrate, just chew and swallow.
- We work hard to ensure all packaging is eco-friendly and keep freight costs low. after you remove the strips from the compostable packaging, place them in an airtight/jar to increase shelf life.
- Each batch is made fresh, by hand. You will notice inconsistencies in size, shape and colour.
- We are a small business and source most of our products locally with the exception of Juniper Berries, which act as a digestive aid.
- Cooked, processed & packaged in North West Tasmania.
- Not intended to be used as a meal replacement.
- Seaweed adds a delicious, salty flavour. You will feel the need to increase your water intake slightly, so please keep some on-hand.
- Allergy notice: this product is manufactured using shared facilities. Nuts and dairy may be present.
How to use: Chew and enjoy!
Ingredients: Filtered Tasmanian Rainwater, Carrots, Celery, Onion, Garlic, Bay Leaves, Seaweed Mix (Tasmanian Wakame, Tasmanian Kelp), Juniper Berries, Tasman Sea Salt, Tasmanian Pepperberry.
Frequently Asked Questions