Chewable Bone Broth Strips
Are you always on the go?
Do you want the huge nutritional benefits of Bone Broth, but don’t have time to make your own?
Do you need a convenient, healthy way to keep your nutrient intake up?
Are you run down and need a simple and effective way to take care of your gut health?
“Take a Broth” chewable Bone Broth strips are packed full of goodness, ethically produced and super convenient.
1 strip = 1 serve.
- Throw them in your bag as you leave home. No need to rehydrate, just chew and swallow.
- We work hard to ensure all packaging is eco-friendly and keep freight costs low. After you remove the strips from the compostable packaging, place them into an airtight jar to increase shelf life.
- Each batch is made fresh, by hand. You will notice inconsistencies in size, shape and colour.
- We are a small business and source most of our products locally with the exception of Juniper Berries, which act as a digestive aid.
- Cooked, processed & packaged in North West Tasmania.
- Not intended to be used as a meal replacement.
- Seaweed adds a delicious, salty flavour. You will feel the need to increase your water intake slightly, so please keep some on hand.
- Allergy notice: this product is manufactured using shared facilities. Nuts and dairy may be present.
How to use: Chew and enjoy!
Ingredients: Bones (Grass Fed), Filtered Tasmanian Rainwater, Carrots, Celery, Onion, Garlic, Bay Leaves, Seaweed Mix (Tasmanian Wakame, Tasmanian Kelp), Juniper Berries, Tasman Sea Salt, Tasmanian Pepperberry.